• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Beautiful Baby Using New Smile Routine


    How To Find A Beautiful Baby Using New Smile Routine

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was not too special.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. She brightened up considerably after I used the new smile routine. Really work! It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Russian Women Beautiful title=



    Tags: pick up openers  hot to get a girl  ib pick up lines  pick up a girl  i can t get a girl  get a girl back  how to meet women  best places to pick up women  nlp practice groups  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll