• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Cool Chick Using Negs And Cf Routines


    How To Impress A Cool Chick Using Negs And CF Routines

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. She brightened up considerably after I used the Negs and CF routines. Really work! We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Get Girl title=



    Tags: best pick up women  nlp pick up  pick up a girl  hot to get a girl  get that girl  quotes to get a girl  pick up arts  how to get a girl fast  get a girl to like you  body language by allan pease  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll