• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Cute Baby Using Day Game Techniques


    Pick Up A Cute Baby Using Day Game Techniques

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Where do I start... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She seems really confident and direct. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. She giggled. I was a little changed her mood using day game techniques. Its really helps. I went to the toilet and back to her. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Dating Women Online title=



    Tags: how do you get a girl  best place to pick up women  pick up women  how to get a girl back  beautiful women  where to pick up women  get a girl  pick up women online  communication skills in healthcare  finding love  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll