• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Beautiful Chick Using Mystery Negs Routines


    How To Attract Beautiful Chick Using Mystery Negs Routines

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. She blushed a bit when I was using Mystery negs routines, but after this communication has become warmer. I grabbing her by the arm. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Tips For Dating Women title=



    Tags: using psychic routine  baby club  pick amazing using  using stand routines  how attract lady  pick ladder  girl using talk  ways using easy  pretty lady game  pick up lines funny dirty  self hypnosis panic attacks  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll