• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Hot Chick Using Number Close Routine


    Best Way To Pick Up Hot Chick Using Number Close Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. I want to share this story... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. She blushed a bit when I was using Number Close Routine, but after this communication has become warmer. I went to the toilet and back to her. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I playing with her panty line. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. She was acting super sexual with kino. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Getting The Girl title=



    Tags: mystery routines  pick amazing patterns  hot using amog  lady using favorite  kiss cute easy  how kiss using  beautiful women negs  pick using breaker  wayne perkins  online dating for married  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll