• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Amazing Baby Using Social Dynamics Techniques


    How To Approach Amazing Baby Using Social Dynamics Techniques

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. Social dynamics techniques work fine when I try it. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Free How To Pick Up Women title=



    Tags: get a girl back  mystery pick up  how to meet women  beatiful women  how to meet women  what to get a girl  who to get a girl  best place to pick up women  the pick up artist book mystery  how to approach any woman  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll