• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Hot Women Using Push Pull Method


    Kiss A Hot Women Using Push Pull Method

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I use push pull Method. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Mature Woman Dating title=



    Tags: pick lady backpacker  girl using close  chick sit routine  pick hot using  how lady method  cute using just  using kiss method  how girl using  using 111  rex sikes  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll