• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Beautiful Baby Using Broken Ankle Routine


    Mypickup Beautiful Baby Using Broken Ankle Routine

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. She brightened up considerably after I used the Broken Ankle Routine. Really work! I got lots of kino. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. The girl I was told me she was married. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Men Dating Service title=



    Tags: how to meet  get up girl  nlp pick up  can t get a girl  pick up women  pick up method  picking up women  best place to pick up women  pick up lines  relationship help online  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll