• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Cute Lady Using Class Routine


    How To Kiss A Cute Lady Using Class Routine

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. There was a pretty baby near the bar. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I've used Class routine - and she got hooked. I put my hands to her thighs. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Get A Girl Tonight title=



    Tags: how hot qualification  pick chick number  how impress girl  cute women using  approach women qualification  pick chick routines  way using routine  horse body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll