• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Amazing Women Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    How To Find A Amazing Women Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. At this time I have successfully used Psychic Bouncer Routine. Eventually she started talking to me again. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Get Up Girl title=



    Tags: best place to pick up women  beautiful women  pick up clubs  beuatiful women  get a girl tonight  get any girl  pick up lines  pick up advice  get a girl for sex  best online dating website  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll