• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Female Using Artemas Method


    Talk To Female Using Artemas Method

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was not too special.

    She seems really confident and direct. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. Artemas Method helped me put her into a small trance. I grabbing her by the arm. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Get Girls Number School title=



    Tags: how to pick up women online  place to pick up women  pick up mystery  get that girl  pick up method  best places to pick up women  best ways to get a girl  singles free online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll