• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Amazing Women Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine


    How To Meet A Amazing Women Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. This place look more like restaurant. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. Cold and warm aproach routine helped me put her into a small trance. I tapping her on the shoulder. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Lines To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: can t get a girl  how get a girl  beatiful women  how pick up women  get it girl  hot to pick up women  place to pick up women  tips on how to pick up women  filthy pick up lines  military leadership skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll