• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Beautiful Women Using Amog Routine


    How To Find A Beautiful Women Using AMOG Routine

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. Where do I start... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. Later me and my friend were at the bar. This place look more like restaurant. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She looked so fucking hot.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I use AMOG routine. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... She was acting super sexual with kino. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Free Dating Sites Uk title=



    Tags: what to get a girl  how get a girl  pick up women online  hot to pick up women  beautiful women quotes  pick up artist  pick up artist  place to pick up women  alpha male plus reviews  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll