• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Amazing Women Using Girl Crack Method


    How To Pick Up Amazing Women Using Girl Crack Method

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I've used Girl crack Method - and she got hooked. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Best Way To Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: how to meet  pick up training  beautiful women  get a girl  hot to pick up women  guide to pick up women  ib pick up lines  get a girl friend  pick up arts  random pickup lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll