• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Cute Baby Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    Talk To Cute Baby Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were a lot of hot girls. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. After I applied Easy Concert K Close Routine, it can be taken with bare hands. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. She was acting super sexual with kino. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Girl Get Back title=



    Tags: tips to get a girl  tips to pick up women  get a girl friend  pick up training  beatiful women  how to find a woman  steps to get a girl  picking up women  characteristics of non verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll