• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Cute Baby Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    Attract Cute Baby Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I was a little changed her mood using Easy Concert K Close Routine. Its really helps. I grabbing her by the arm. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    How To Get A Girl You Like title=



    Tags: new routine  pick lady routine  lady favorite routine  pick awkward question  beautiful using routine  pick ice breaker  woman games  cool easy close  milton h erickson foundation  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll