• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Hot Lady Using Good Lighter Routine


    Meet A Hot Lady Using Good Lighter Routine

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She looked so fucking hot.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I was a little changed her mood using Good lighter routine. Its really helps. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. She laughed and was cool about it all. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Text Dating title=



    Tags: how can i get a girl  pick up girls  steps to get a girl  get a girl for sex  beautiful women  how to meet women  how to find a woman  picking up women  non verbal communication boards  nice pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll