• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Beautiful Baby Using Artemas Method


    Impress A Beautiful Baby Using Artemas Method

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to an upscale massage/salon place Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. One method that seems Artemas Method to help me prepare relax her. Her eyes lit up. The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Do Girls Get Morning Wood title=



    Tags: best place to pick up women  pua pick up  pick up clubs  pick up a girl  get a girl online  pick up a girl  pick up women guide  beatiful women  get up girl  presentations on body language  example of leadership skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll