• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Female Up Using Logistics Techniques


    Pick Female Up Using Logistics Techniques

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This is a little succes story of mine... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Her long black hair all messy. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. She blushed a bit when I was using Logistics techniques, but after this communication has become warmer. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    How 2 Get Girls title=



    Tags: pick up woman  beuatiful women  tips on how to pick up women  pick up openers  pick up women guide  how to meet women  women pick up  pick up arts  pick up openers  j-dog pua  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll