• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Amazing Girl Up Using Stand Up Routines


    Pick Amazing Girl Up Using Stand Up Routines

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. Stand Up Routines really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Women Online Dating title=



    Tags: girls destroying routines  get tree method  pick beautiful question  beautiful using backpacker  approach using dial  women cube routine  girl waiting game  french non verbal communication  what is verbal communication in business  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll