• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Beautiful Girl Using Freeze Outs


    How To Attract Beautiful Girl Using Freeze Outs

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. I want to share this story... I usually only go for girls that have something special. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I try freeze outs - its really work! I tapping her on the shoulder. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Free Single Dating Sites title=



    Tags: pick up clubs  get up girl  get me a girl  pick up women guide  how to get a girl fast  how get a girl  how do you get a girl  how to meet  poem to get a girl back  more self confidence  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll