• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Amazing Women Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines


    Pick Up Amazing Women Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She looked so fucking hot.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I've used Boyfriend Destroying Routines - and she got hooked. I went to the toilet and back to her. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Questions To Ask A Girl To Get To Know Them title=



    Tags: nipples routine  pickup man routine  girl cute technique  cute close  best cute women  pick fine routines  find woman routines  how warm  cool band slam  percentage of non verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll