• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Cool Lady Using Negs Method


    Kiss A Cool Lady Using Negs Method

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There were some seats available. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. She blushed a bit when I was using negs method, but after this communication has become warmer. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Howto Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: pick females routine  impress boyfriend  impress hot  get using bouncer  pick using stand  mypickup cute baby  beautiful boyfriend breaker  close method  dreamweaver seth  online dating in kenya  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll