• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Cute Lady Using Awkward Question Game


    Get A Cute Lady Using Awkward Question Game

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She looked so fucking hot.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. She brightened up considerably after I used the Awkward question game. Really work! I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Getting That Girl title=



    Tags: attract social  how beautiful technique  how game  approach boyfriend destroying  pick cool easy  how pick backpacker  get amazing dynamics  hot number  about verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll