• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Women Using Logistics Techniques


    How To Pick Up Women Using Logistics Techniques

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were a lot of hot girls. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I try Logistics techniques - its really work! I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said 'No! Not here!'. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    How To Get The Girl title=



    Tags: how to get a girl back  hot to get a girl  poems to get a girl  how to meet  how to meet  get a girl online  lines to pick up women  lines to pick up women  body language series  how to get girl friend  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll