• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Females Using Frame Control Method


    Talk To Females Using Frame Control Method

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. I opened her with some playful facial gestures At one point I used Frame Control Method and it helped. I whispering to her ears. She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. The girl I was told me she was married. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    How To Have Confidence With Girls title=



    Tags: how to get a girl frind  best place to pick up women  best pick up women  how to meet  how to meet women  pick up training  women pick up  how to pick up women  communication skills in education  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll