• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Pretty Baby Using Nlp Patterns


    How To Pick Up A Pretty Baby Using NLP Patterns

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were a lot of hot girls. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. I opened her with some playful facial gestures After I applied NLP patterns, it can be taken with bare hands. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Girls Of Get Out title=



    Tags: chick isolation  talk amazing baby  beautiful breaker technique  flirt kokology  way pick close  lady using routines  girl breaker technique  meet cool duckie  body language studies  nlp hypnosis training  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll