• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Pretty Girl Up Using 111 Routine


    Pick Pretty Girl Up Using 111 Routine

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There were some seats available. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. After I applied 111 Routine, it can be taken with bare hands. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Get Hot Girl title=



    Tags: beautiful women  hot to pick up women  get a girl to like me  how to meet women  how to meet women  where to pick up women  lines to get a girl  how to pick up women online  online dating auckland  nlp training certification  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll