• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Cool Women Using The Doctor Routine


    How To Attract Cool Women Using The Doctor Routine

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. Where do I start... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She seems really confident and direct. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. She brightened up considerably after I used the The Doctor routine. Really work! I went to the toilet and back to her. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Dating Russian Woman title=



    Tags: pick up openers  pick up women in  get a girl to have sex  pick up lines  pick up girls  get it girl  pick up women in  learn how to pick up women  get a girl  strong verbal and written communication skills  leadership skills competencies  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll