• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Pretty Girl Using Social Dynamics Techniques


    Attract Pretty Girl Using Social Dynamics Techniques

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. I want to share this story... I usually only go for girls that have something special. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. She blushed a bit when I was using Social dynamics techniques, but after this communication has become warmer. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I playing with her panty line. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Falling In Love Hearts title=



    Tags: night game  rubbing nipples  amazing using favorite  cute chick routine  how using concert  how attract qualification  woman using  pick easy concert  effect of non verbal communication  self hypnosis memory  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll