• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Pretty Baby Using Dork Slang Routines


    How To Impress A Pretty Baby Using Dork Slang Routines

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. This is a little succes story of mine... I usually only go for girls that have something special. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I try dork slang routines - she pecked at it as a kitten. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Pick Up Line title=



    Tags: who to get a girl  way to get a girl  hot to get a girl  get a girl friend  pick up openers  how to get a girl frind  can i get a girl  learn how to pick up women  capricorn men dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll