• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Amazing Chick Using Just Saying Hi Routine


    Talk To Amazing Chick Using Just Saying Hi Routine

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks This place look more like restaurant. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. Just saying Hi routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Where To Find A Girlfriend title=



    Tags: nlp pick up  best places to pick up women  best pick up women  tips to pick up women  pick up advice  get that girl  get yo girl  where to pick up women  online dating advice chat  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll