• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Hot Lady Using Sit On Lap Routine


    How To Pick Up A Hot Lady Using Sit On Lap Routine

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I advise sit on lap routine. It is great! I use it and it helps me. Her eyes lit up. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. She was acting super sexual with kino. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Lines To Get Girls title=



    Tags: best place to pick up women  how to get a girl  beatiful women  who to get a girl  get up girl  how to meet women  how to get a girl hot  how to get a girl off  communication skills healthcare  funny corny pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll