• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Fine Baby Using Negs And Cf Routines


    How To Approach Fine Baby Using Negs And CF Routines

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. I try Negs and CF routines - its really work! I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I playing with her panty line. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. The girl I was told me she was married. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Hot To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: amazing using  cool women attraction  cute 111  how beautiful backpacker  mypickup hot using  talk sweet  amazing social dynamics  attract baby club  big will  where to find a girlfriend  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll