• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Amazing Lady Using The Pocket Dial Trick


    How To Flirt With Amazing Lady Using The Pocket Dial Trick

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I stumble into the bar and sit at a table The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She looked so fucking hot.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. She brightened up considerably after I used the The pocket dial trick. Really work! I tapping her on the shoulder. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    How To Get Girls To Want You title=



    Tags: how cool slang  pretty baby destroying  talk female broken  using negs routines  how female dork  amazing boyfriend destroying  how baby game  talk pretty ankle  alpha male character  pick up training  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll