• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Women Using Sit On Lap Routine


    How To Impress A Women Using Sit On Lap Routine

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She seems really confident and direct. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. I try to use sit on lap routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    How To Get My Ex Girl Back title=



    Tags: how to get a girl hot  steps to get a girl  beatiful women  get a girl online  how to meet women  pick up lines  get girl  how to get a girl back  ways to get a girl  importance of verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll