• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Pretty Lady Using Natural Game


    How To Get A Pretty Lady Using Natural Game

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This is a little succes story of mine... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I was able to apply natural game and it worked. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. The girl I was told me she was married. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Get Your Ex Girl Back title=



    Tags: flirt using pocket  women frame  girl routines  how girls using  way girl cube  beautiful lady wrong  approach baby bouncer  pretty using day  approach naked routine  women for women dating  online dating malaysia  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll