• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Beautiful Lady Using 111 Routine


    Ways To Pick Up Beautiful Lady Using 111 Routine

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Her long black hair all messy. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I was a little changed her mood using 111 Routine. Its really helps. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said 'No! Not here!'. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Getting Girls To Like You title=



    Tags: women using qualification  how box technique  talk female game  beautiful girl using  pretty using game  talk night game  mypickup girl table  beautiful using routines  non verbal communication children  body language live  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll