• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Woman Using Tree Method


    Attract Woman Using Tree Method

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She looked so fucking hot.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. Tree Method helped me put her into a small trance. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Get One Night Stand Girl title=



    Tags: how to meet women  get a girl friend  how do you pick up women  learn how to pick up women  best pick up women  get a girl back  pua pick up  get a girl back  leadership skills training manual  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll