• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Sweet Baby Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    Impress A Sweet Baby Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. Where do I start... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. Psychic Bouncer Routine work fine when I try it. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I was already holding her by the waist. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How To Get The Girl You Like title=



    Tags: tips to get a girl  pick up women in  best places to pick up women  hot to get a girl  beatiful women  pick up clubs  way to get a girl  beatiful women  neil strauss courtney love  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll