• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Cool Girl Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine


    How To Attract Cool Girl Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was amazing I can't lie.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I use Childhood flashbacks Routine. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I tapping her on the shoulder. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said 'No! Not here!'. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    How 2 Get A Girl 2 Like U title=



    Tags: tips to pick up women  pick up artists  beautiful woman  get up girl  place to pick up women  get a girl tonight  get that girl  lines to get a girl  dating a woman with kids  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll