• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Amazing Girl Using Negs Method


    Talk To Amazing Girl Using Negs Method

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. At this time I have successfully used negs method. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Tips How To Get Girls title=



    Tags: how to get a girl frind  beuatiful women  how do you pick up women  lines to get a girl  get a girl friend  lines to pick up women  pick up mystery  verbal communication activities for adults  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll