• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Cute Women Using Backpacker Routine


    How To Find A Cute Women Using Backpacker Routine

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was not too special.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I try to use Backpacker Routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. Her eyes lit up. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I was already holding her by the waist. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    White Men Dating Black Woman title=



    Tags: cool girl cube  how lady backpacker  naked routine  lady close routine  meet cool routines  approach lady  meet pretty routines  using concert  ways using method  important communication skills  the pickup artist mystery  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll