• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Hot Chick Using Girl Crack Method


    My Pickup Hot Chick Using Girl Crack Method

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She seems really confident and direct. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I said: You look great in that dress. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. At this time I have successfully used Girl crack Method. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Girl Get Your Mind Right title=



    Tags: how to get a girl frend  get a girl to like me  pick up woman  beuatiful women  tips on how to pick up women  pick up openers  pick up women guide  romantic places  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll