• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Hot Lady Using Natural Game


    My Pickup Hot Lady Using Natural Game

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. Where do I start... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There were some seats available. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. I use natural game. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! Eventually she started talking to me again. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Things To Get A Girl For Christmas title=



    Tags: beautiful women quotes  pick up line  pick up artist  get a girl tonight  get me a girl  how do you pick up women  tips on how to pick up women  what to get a girl  alpha male ebook  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll