• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Cool Women Using New Smile Routine


    Best Way To Pick Up Cool Women Using New Smile Routine

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She seems really confident and direct. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I use new smile routine. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Get A Girl To Like You Again title=



    Tags: flirt pretty  how baby routine  pick using artemas  hot favorite liquor  how using boyfriend  pretty dork  how girl box  ice breaker technique  cute chick routine  get a girl to kiss you  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll