• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Amazing Lady Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines


    How To Get A Amazing Lady Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She was amazing I can't lie.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. Boyfriend Destroying Routines really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    How To Get A Girl To Make Out With You title=



    Tags: cool cute box  how using negs  attract boyfriend  sweet sit routine  pretty using ankle  hot childhood routine  pretty lady  using dork  pickup amazing lady  appropriate pick up lines  public speaking phobia  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll