• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Cool Lady Using Artemas Method


    How To Pick Up Cool Lady Using Artemas Method

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I usually only go for girls that have something special. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I use 'We should get married!' opener. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. After I applied Artemas Method, it can be taken with bare hands. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. The girl I was told me she was married. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Women title=



    Tags: flirt women cube  how amazing girl  baby sit lap  girl using box  pick number close  how close  how girl duckie  cute using routines  pretty lady routine  non verbal communication proxemics  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll