• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Pretty Baby Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines


    How To Approach Pretty Baby Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. She brightened up considerably after I used the Boyfriend Destroying Routines. Really work! I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How To Get With A Girl title=



    Tags: ways lady using  how approach using  how pick ice  best hot number  chicks method  backpacker routine  how pretty using  kiss concert close  lady using 111  neuro linguistic programming nlp training  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll