• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Beautiful Women Using Frame Control Method


    How To Flirt With Beautiful Women Using Frame Control Method

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. At one point I used Frame Control Method and it helped. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How To Pick Up Woman title=



    Tags: isolation technique  lady using routines  baby using saying  talk amazing method  best hot close  pick using birthday  woman using routine  get band  military dating advice  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll